June 29, 2022
A hearty and delicious chili to enjoy on a wintry night.
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can red or green enchilada sauce
- 1 can chopped tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 large can chili beans in mild sauce
- 1 large can pinto beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
6 packets True Lime (2 packets sprinkled on the chicken breasts, and the rest in the mix)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and a couple of dashes of your favorite hot sauce (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, and sour cream, if desired!
Balance the heat with shredded cheddar cheese, and a dollop of sourcream mixed with True Lime. Recipe submitted by Jamie Dement.