This fabulous breakfast bread is quick, easy, and absolutely delicious! Recipe submitted by Shelia T. Solomon.
1 3/4 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup banana
1/4 cup raspberries
1 packet True Lime
2 eggs, beaten
- Mash bananas and True Lime together.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients with a pastry blender. Cut in the butter until coarse. Add bananas and eggs, and mix until just combined. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing, and sprinkle with confectioners sugar before serving if desired.
To add some variation, include about a 1/2 cup each of chocolate chips, chopped nuts, and/or raisins!