Marinate up to 24 hours beforehand for tender grilled chicken that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
8 packets True Lemon
1/4 cup cider vinegar
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in True Lemon and vinegar.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add the chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade from the chicken.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, covered, for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Baste frequently with reserved marinade.