True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange all three combine in this creamy frozen treat!
1 quart of store-bought vanilla ice cream, or frozen yogurt
4 packages each of True Lemon, True Orange, and True Lime
- Set ice cream on a plate on the kitchen counter, and let it become soft (about 10 minutes).
- Separately mix each of the True Citrus flavors with about two tablespoons of the soft ice cream, and let dissolve.
- One by one, dribble each of the citrus/ice cream mixtures over the softened ice cream.
- After each dribble, use a fork and move it back and forth across the ice cream – do not mix completely.
- Refreeze ice cream, then enjoy!
Submitted By Catherine DeLorey.