This flavorful sauce is perfect when drizzled over broccoli and rice (or cauliflower rice for a starch-free option). Toss in mushrooms, carrots, red peppers and diced chicken or mahi-mahi for a delightful meal!
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 packet True Lime
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro plus more for serving
- Bring ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from heat.