This mixture of berries layered with a zesty and velvety cream is a light and mouth-watering dessert – perfect for summertime!
6 ounces softened cream cheese
3/4 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
pinch of salt
1 cup heavy cream
1 packet of True Lemon
1 packet of True Lime
4 cups of fresh berries rinsed and well drained (such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
A few sprigs of fresh mint, as garnish
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Using a hand-held electric mixer, beat on low speed until the cream cheese and sugar are combined. Add the heavy cream and beat on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Increase the speed to medium-high and beat until the cream holds medium-firm peaks, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add the True Lemon and True Lime packets. Stir until blended.
- Line up 4 parfait (or wine) glasses. Beginning and ending with the berries, evenly layer all the berries and all but about 2/3 cup of the cream into the glasses.
- Top with a dollop of the remaining cream, and garnish with mint.
Submitted By: Natalee Harris