A great snack to nibble on or to serve with cocktails. Diane adds True Lemon and True Lime for added citrus zing!
1 (16-ounce) bag dried chickpeas
1 tablespoon roasted peanut oil
1 packet of True Lemon
1 packet of True Lime
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chickpeas and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and toss chickpeas with remaining ingredients.
- Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in oven until crisp and firm; 30-45 minutes. Shake pan periodically.
- Let cool and serve!