These quick and easy fish tacos combine simple ingredients with flavorful results. Serve with a side of corn and black bean salsa for a great weeknight meal!
Seasoned flour* (all-purpose flour with garlic and onion powder, and spicy Cajun seasoning)
Flour or Corn tortillas
Shredded cheddar cheese
Fresh chopped cabbage or coleslaw
Fresh chopped cilantro
2 packets of True Lime
- Shake fish a large bowl with the seasoned flour, and 1 packet of True Lime.
- Fry fish in a large pan in oil (over medium-high heat) until browned, then set aside to drain on paper towels.
- To prepare the tacos, gently warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave.
- Layer each tortilla with cheese, fish, and the remaining toppings.
- Finish each taco by sprinkling with the additional packet of True Lime. It’s also perfect when mixed with the sour cream!
*To make this recipe gluten-free, use corn starch instead, or a blend of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
Recipe submitted by Patti Welter.