This year, Independence Day falls on Wine Wednesday! Celebrate both with this Fourth of July True Citrus Sangria!
1 (750-ml) bottle white wine
2 ounces of brandy
4 packets True Lime
1 packet True Peach Lemonade
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup green apples, chopped
1 green apple, for cutting apple star (optional)
- Lightly muddle fruit in a large pitcher.
- Combine wine, brandy, True Lime, True Peach Lemonade, and gently stir to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve over ice garnished with fresh-sliced fruit, and enjoy!
To cut the apple star:
- Slice one side of the apple as close to the core as possible so that there is as much surface area to cut the star.
- Use a star-shaped cookie cutter and press into the fruit-side of the apple (make sure the skin is on the back).
- OR: carefully draw a star into the fruit of the apple, and gently cut along the outside lines of the star.