The sunny flavors of lemon, lime, and cilantro perfectly marinate this grilled chicken. Recipe submitted by Tracie Hope.
4-6 skinless chicken breasts, or thighs
For the marinade:
1 cup fresh cilantro
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 fresh garlic cloves
1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
1/4 cup water
4 packets True Lime
2 packets True Lemon
- Put all marinade ingredients into blender and blend thoroughly.
- Place chicken breasts into gallon sized Ziploc bag and pour marinade over.
- Marinate in fridge for 6 hours to overnight.
- Cook chicken on hot grill until done.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and a side salad.