Three True Citrus flavors combine to make a mouth-watering marinade for this luscious pork dish. Recipe submitted by: Meredith Leonard.
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 rosemary sprig, chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
1 packet True Lemon
1 packet True Lime
1 packet True Orange
3 pork tenderloins
- Mix the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange. Brush on the pork tenderloin.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill. Sear the pork on all sides, remove, then cook over grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Let the tenderloin rest on a carving plate for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin thinly.