One of our summer party favorites! Recipe courtesy Diane Henderiks, RD / Dietitian-in-the-Kitchen.
1/4 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 packets True Lemon
2 packets True Lime
2 packets True Orange
2 lbs. shrimp; peeled, deveined, tail on (21-25 per pound)
Wooden skewers (optional)
Fresh chopped parsley, as garnish
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In medium bowl whisk together first 7 ingredients (garlic powder through True Orange) adding a little water as needed.
- Add the shrimp and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Use either a perforated mesh grill top pan, or skewer shrimp and place on grill.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until just turned bright pink on the outside (and opaque in the center).
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley when serving.
- Lightly sprinkle with additional packets of True Citrus, if desired!