Celebrate the holidays with this easy and festive sangria!
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 4 packets of True Orange
- 6 packets of True Lime
- 1/2 cup whole cranberries, frozen
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 cup seltzer
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, add agave nectar, brandy, red wine, cranberry juice, True Orange, True Lime, whole cranberries, and cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, pour the chilled seltzer into the pitcher, and gently stir to combine with the wine.
- Pour sangria over ice or serve chilled. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.