A perfectly light dessert with bright flavors of lemon and berries! Recipe submitted By Donna Ryan.
2 1/2 cups mashed fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or a combination)
2 packets True Lemon
3/4 cup sugar or other natural sweetener
3 cups plain yogurt
- Place the fruit in a medium sized bowl and mix in the True Lemon and the sugar.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup of fruit and set aside.
- Stir in the yogurt to the remaining 1 1/2 cups of prepared fruit.
- Place in an ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. At the end add in the reserved fruit and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or place in a freezer container and freeze until using.