A delicious adult-only dessert. Perfect to serve on a summer evening! Recipe submitted by Bobbi Sago.
2 tablespoons tequila
2 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 package sweetener of choice
1 package True Orange
2 packages True Lime
3 tablespoons whipped topping
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Put tequila and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add gelatin. Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add sweetener, True Orange, and True Lime. Stir to dissolve.
- Cool thoroughly and fold liquid into whipped topping.
- Pour into a dessert bowl and chill until set.
- Serve in bowls, or margarita glasses. Sprinkle with unsweetened coconut, and enjoy!