Serve this spicy fish over couscous with fresh sliced vegetables.
4 cod filets, about 3 to 4 ounces each
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
4 packets True Lemon
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Ground red or black pepper, to taste
1 medium yellow onion, cut into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse cod and pat dry. Put aluminum foil on a baking tray. Coat with nonstick cooking spray and put fish on the foil.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil, True Lemon, cumin, cinnamon, garlic, sea salt, and pepper. Spread the mixture over the top of the cod filets. Cover filets with onion slices.
- Cover with a second square of foil and roll up the edges so the fish are enclosed in a foil packet. Place the packet on baking sheet into preheated oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with additional pepper, to taste.