This salad is a bit heavier and makes a great dinner option!
For the salad:
- 2-3 cups of spinach
- 1-2 cups mixed veggies: carrots, red onions, broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms (optional)
- 3-5 ounces of cooked flank steak, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 packets of True Lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teasopoon honey
- dash of sea salt
- dash of pepper
- Assemble salad: spinach, carrots, red onions, flank steak, sesame seeds.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Cover and shake to mix.
- Drizzle 2-3 ounces of dressing over salad and serve.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing.