Lean, protein-packed shrimp is tossed with brightly colored and antioxidant-rich broccoli in a light and lemony sauce. Recipe submitted by Her Little Bites.
4-6 shrimp (precooked, frozen)
1 cup broccoli, fresh or frozen (if using fresh, lightly cook it prior to starting this recipe)
1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
1 packet True Lemon
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add butter, a drizzle of olive oil, and garlic to a medium-sized pan over medium heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant, stirring constantly.
- Add broccoli and True Lemon to the pan, and stir to combine. Turn heat up to medium-high.
- Add precooked shrimp to the pan, and cook until just warmed through (about 5 minutes).
- Season with salt & pepper to taste, and add more olive oil if desired.
- Serve as-is, or over pasta or rice.
This recipe makes one serving, so a larger batch can easily be made for sharing!