This is a great dish to be shared with friends at an outdoor party! Everyone will love this buttery, lemony delight.
Approximately 36 extra large peeled shrimp, uncooked, and skewered (about 6 per skewer, for 6 servings)
2 sticks of margarine or butter
2 tablespoons of your favorite beer (optional), substitute water
5 packets of True Lemon
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
1 teaspoon crushed marjoram
- Melt butter, then mix together with the remaining ingredients.
- Place shrimp skewers in a deep casserole dish, and marinade with butter mixture in fridge for at least one hour.
- Remove, and place shrimp skewers on a medium-hot grill.
- As you grill shrimp, brush the leftover butter mixture on them, continuing on both sides as you flip them.
- Grill about six minutes, each side. Shrimp are done when firm and pink.
Submitted by Cindy Tavakolnia, RN, Worcester, Massachusetts.