This dessert is both pretty and mouth-watering, and very light after a full meal.
3-4 large seedless oranges
1 pint, or 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
2 tablespoons sugar or honey
1/2 cup of grape or raspberry jelly
1 packet True Lemon
- Peel and slice oranges. Place in individual dessert dishes or a shallow serving bowl.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt jelly in a small saucepan over medium heat and add True Lemon. Pour over strawberries, mix well.
- Spoon strawberries over oranges, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
This dessert is great on its own or served over vanilla ice cream.