Cheese and nuts are featured in this attractive appetizer. Great for serving at holiday gatherings!
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 packets True Lemon
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup dried parsley
1 cup dried cranberries
- In large bowl combine all ingredients except pecans, parsley, and cranberries.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture 1 hour or until firm.
- Gently form cheese mixture into balls, about the size of a tennis ball.
- On a cookie sheet, spread the parsley, pecans, and cranberries evenly.
- Roll the cheese balls into the mixture on the cookie sheet until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or thinly sliced rye bread.