Enjoy as a sandwich topped with mayonnaise, or with a side of honey mustard dipping sauce! Recipe submitted by Deborah S.
For the patties:
7 chicken tenderloins
1/4 cup grated celery
1/4 cup grated carrots
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 cups finely chopped broccoli
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups panko breadcrumbs (plain)
3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
5 teaspoons True Lemon Pepper
Fresh chopped parsley, and sliced cherry tomatoes (as garnish)
For the honey mustard dip:
1 cup plain yogurt
3 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 tsp True Orange Ginger
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Finely chop chicken and add to the vegetables. Add in the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium, and spray generously with oil. Drop large spoonfuls into the pan, and gently press with a spatula to form each into a patty.
- Cook until golden brown on each side, and chicken is cooked through.
- While cooking, combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish patties with fresh chopped parsley, and sliced cherry tomatoes.
Recipe yields 12 patties.