Make ahead for a time-saving meal! A healthy & delicious alternative for those cutting back on red meat.
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery rib, chopped
1 large handful of fresh spinach
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1-1/4 cups canned chicken and rice soup
1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs (gluten-free optional)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 packets of True Lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1-1/2 lbs. ground chicken (ground turkey is a great alternative)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients (except chicken and ketchup) in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add ground chicken, and mix to thoroughly combine.
- Transfer to an 8×4 inch loaf pan, and brush with a very thin coat of ketchup.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until a meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160 F.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.