Still rich and creamy, this alfredo recipe has been made healthier by using cauliflower as a main ingredient!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter (omit for dairy free)
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups steamed cauliflower
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 packet True Lemon
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminios
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan over low-medium heat and saute garlic and onion until translucent.
- Transfer garlic and onions to blender. Add all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Add to your favorite pasta dish!