No need for the marshmallow topping with this recipe! True Lemon and maple syrup are combined with sweet potatoes for a flavorful side dish for any holiday gathering.
2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (about 8 cups total)
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 packets True Lemon
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in an even layer in a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- Combine maple syrup, butter, True Lemon, and in small bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and stir.
- Bake uncovered for another 40-50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so. Potatoes should be tender and browned.