A party dessert you will be asked to bring again and again. Really easy to prepare too!
12 vanilla wafers
1/2 cup sugar
2 8-ounce package cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 packets True Lemon
Mixed berry compote, or fruit jelly
- Preheat oven to 325. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Place a vanilla wafer in each liner.
- Mix True Lemon, cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and egg until well blended.
- Pour over wafers filling each nearly full.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from pan when cool.
- Top with fruit compote or jelly just before serving. If desired, sprinkle with some crushed wafers.