The perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Serve to guests with crackers and cream cheese for a memorable treat!
1 cup hot peppers, chopped
1 cup green or red peppers, chopped
1 1/2 cups white vinegar
6 1/2 cups sugar
6 ounces fruit pectin
1 packet True Lemon
- Remove seeds from peppers and chop.
- Simmer peppers, white vinegar, sugar, and True Lemon for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from stove, and add fruit pectin.
- Return to stove to boil for 1 minute.
- Ladle into dry, clean, and sterilized hot jelly jars, apply lids and process for 5 minutes.
- Let set.
- Store for up to 6 months.
To serve: spread softened cream cheese on platter and spread a jar of jelly on top. Serve with crackers. Enjoy!
Submitted by Kathy Trzuskiowski, Lumberton NJ.