Lemony dressing makes a wonderful pork that’s moist and tender.
2 1lb pork tenderloins, trimmed
4 tsp True Lemon mixed 3/4 cup water
1 tsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 tsp fresh thyme
- Using a fork, pierce tenderloin all over then place in deep baking dish
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over tenderloin
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at minimum 4 hours, turning at least once
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Transfer tenderloin to shallow pan and place about 2 inches apart
- Roast for 45 minutes or 155 degrees on meat thermometer. (slightly pink center)
- Let stand for 5 minutes and slice.
Recipe submitted by: @jen276here via Twitter.