A dessert that’s flavorful and rich, but also very light!
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
3/4 cup frozen raspberries
1 packet True Lemon
2 packets sugar substitute (such as Splenda), or 1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon shredded coconut
2 tablespoons whipped topping
Fresh mint, as garnish
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup warm water, and let stand 1 minute.
- Place on medium heat and cook; stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In blender, add raspberries, True Lemon, and sweetener; puree until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture and 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping; blend for 10 seconds.
- Transfer to dessert glass; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Sprinkle coconut on top, and remaining 1 tablespoon of whipped cream, if desired. Garnish with fresh mint.