Get your wok and True Lemon for this delicious stir-fry.
- 2 cups minute white or brown rice
- 4 packets True Lemon (or 6 packets for zestier flavor)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 package (14 oz) frozen Asian vegetable blend
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Cook chicken in oil for 10 minutes in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Mix soy sauce, honey and True Lemon in a small bowl; blend well.
- Combine cooked rice, sauce, and vegetables with chicken.
- Stir fry over high heat until heated through, about 2 minutes.