1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
1/2 cup Stevia Baking Blend Sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
1/2 cup egg beaters (or 1 egg)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup applesauce
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsps. ground cinnamon
8 packets of True Lemon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, beat together the zucchini, sugar, Egg Beaters, oil, and applesauce.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; stir in the cinnamon and True Lemon packets. Stir the flour mixture into the zucchini mixture just until blended. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from heat, and cool about 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe yields 1 loaf.
Submitted by Deborah S.