Baby potatoes get dressed up with True Lemon and fresh herbs. Great as a side dish during the holidays, or at a cookout!
2 small bags of baby red potatoes (approximately 3 pounds)
2 handfuls of fresh chopped parsley, or 3 tablespoons of dried parsley
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, or large halves. Place in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil, just enough to lightly coat. Season with salt and pepper and place in oven.
- Check the potatoes every 30 minutes, stirring them to ensure even cooking. Let the potatoes cook until they are golden brown, tender, and crispy.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Add the chopped parsley and season with True Lemon, to taste. Toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe created by Cooking With Caitlin.