Get out your old popsicle molds for these fruity yogurt treats on a stick! Perfect for a cool afternoon snack or summertime dessert. Recipe submitted by Meredith Leonard.
1 1/2 cups raspberry low-fat frozen yogurt, slightly softened
1/4 cup raspberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
3 packets True Lemon
- Mix the raspberry frozen yogurt, 2 True Lemon packets, blueberries, and raspberries together in a glass measuring cup.
- Divide the mixture among the popsicle molds, filling to about 2/3 full. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Soften the vanilla frozen yogurt, mix in 1 packet True Lemon, and fill the remaining 1/3 of the popsicle molds with it.
- Snap the lids on the molds into place and insert a wooden popsicle stick through the opening in each lid. Freeze overnight.
- To unmold, unsnap the lid and gently squeeze the bottom and sides of the mold with one hand, while pulling the stick with the other. If the pops don’t come out easily, run the molds under warm water for 5 seconds and then remove the pops.
These can easily be made in advance and enjoyed throughout the week.