A surprisingly delicious dairy-free mousse made with fiber-rich avocados and True Lime.
- 5 medium ripe avocados, pitted and skins removed
- 8 packets True Lime (or 2 teaspoons of True Lime Shaker)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
Optional garnishes: fresh mint, fresh fruit, toasted coconut, crushed pistachios
- In a high speed blender add all filling ingredients and blend until velvety smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste (add more sea salt if needed, add Stevia to sweeten, etc., but you want it to still be tangy).
- Pour mousse into separate serving cups or bowls.
- Refrigerate for up to two hours before serving.
- Serve chilled with optional garnishes. Keep stored in the refrigerator and consume in two days maximum. (Serves 6-8)
Recipe created by Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and founder of “Nutrition Stripped”, McKel Hill.