The perfect weekday meal, these easy True Lime, Garlic & Cilantro Steak Lettuce Wraps require little-to-no prep and are ready in 30 minutes or less!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 pound skirt or flank steak, cut into 1-inch strips or cubes
- 1 tsp True Lime, Garlic & Cilantro
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves washed and dried
- Combine True Lime, Garlic & Cilantro seasoning with chipotle powder, cumin, onion powder, smoked paprika, and salt to make fajita seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onions and cook until soft and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and steak to the skillet and season with fajita mixture and salt in a large skillet.
- Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place butter lettuce leaves on a plate, and top with steak and bell peppers.
- Wrap and enjoy!
Really in a pinch? Use package fajita mix instead of chipotle powder, cumin, onion powder, paprika, and salt!