Sweet chili sauce, coconut milk, and True Lime marinated chicken is grilled then perched atop a bed of cilantro-True Lime cauliflower rice infused with coconut milk.
3/4 cup unsweetened light coconut milk, divided
1/2 cup sweet chili sauce, plus more for dipping
6 packets of True Lime
salt and pepper
1-1/2lbs chicken breasts
1 medium-sized head cauliflower, grated or riced (6-8 cups)
1-1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, sweet chili sauce, salt, pepper, and 3 packets of True Lime.
- Add chicken breasts then marinate for 30 minutes – 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high, making sure grates are well greased. Grill chicken breasts for 4-5 minutes on the first side, then 3-4 minutes on the second side, depending on how big they are and how well done you like them. Remove to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in a very large skillet over medium/medium-high heat (6 out of 10.)
- Add cauliflower, season liberally with salt and pepper, and then saute until tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle in remaining 3 packets of True Lime, then add 3-4 Tablespoons coconut milk, depending on how coconutty you want it. Add cilantro then stir to combine. Taste then add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Scoop onto plates then top with chicken and serve with extra sweet chili sauce for dipping.