Rum is one of Cuba’s most beloved exports, and pairs perfectly with the citrus and mint flavors.
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 packet True Lime
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 fluid ounces white rum
- club soda
- ice cubes
- Place mint leaves, True Lime, sugar and rum in a sturdy glass.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint to release the mint oil. (Be sure to bruise, not shred, the mint leaves to best release the oils.) Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour club soda over the ice. Stir, taste, and add more True Lime if desired.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.