These muffins are easy to prepare and taste delicious! Perfect for a quick grab-and-go breakfast.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (use gluten-free flour, if desired)
2 tablespoons True Orange Ginger spice blend
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick), melted
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12-count muffin tray, and place in paper or silicone liners.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a fork, beat the milk, butter, egg, vanilla, and True Orange Ginger until blended.
- Add to flour mixture. Stir until four is moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Gently stir in dried cranberries and walnuts.
- Use a large spoon to divide batter into muffin-pan cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until toothpick or fork inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
Makes 12 muffins.