A delicious treat for any celebration, but perfect as a thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift!
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (use gluten-free, if desired)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 packets of True Raspberry Lemonade
Pink sugar sprinkles + white sugar for rolling
Heart-shaped cookie cutters, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients, including True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade.
- Option 1: Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll in pink sugar sprinkle & sugar mixture. Option 2: Roll dough out on a floured surface, and use heart-shaped cookie cutters to cut the cookies. Press pink sprinkles and sugar into each cookie.
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.
- Remove and let cool on wire racks.