For the salad:
- 2-3 cups of spinach (or romaine)
- 1-2 cups mixed veggies: peppers, tomatoes, cauliflowers, sprouts, squash, carrots
- 3-5 oz. of cooked chicken
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ chopped apple
- ¼ cup mix and match: cashews and feta cheese
For the dressing (makes about 1 cup):
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 4 packets of True Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon ground black pepper
- Assemble salad: spinach, veggies, chicken, dried cranberries, chopped apple, cashews and feta cheese.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Cover and shake to mix.
- Drizzle 2-3 ounces of dressing over salad and serve.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing.
Watch the video below to learn more about this recipe.