An easy vegetarian recipe for anyone transitioning from eating meat.
1 bag of Quorn Chik’n Tenders
1 yellow squash, sliced and halved
1 head of broccoli, florets only
1 box of pasta (any kind will do), cooked per box instructions
4 tablespoons of True Lemon Pepper
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
Fresh basil, as garnish
Fresh shaved Parmesan cheese, as garnish
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, add half the grapeseed oil. Sautee vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes.
- When veggies are heated, add Quorn and sautee for another 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan, and toss to combine. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- Season with salt and True Lemon Pepper.
- Add remaining grapeseed oil and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and garnish with fresh basil.
This recipe makes great leftovers! Goat cheese is also a great addition to make it nice and creamy.