May 18, 2015
Smoothie Season is Back: 8 Zesty Recipes We Love
The return of summer means warm weather, blossoming flowers, pool parties and most importantly, smoothie season!
Yes, the smoothie craze is back, but this year your drinks don't necessarily need to be green to be good for you. With the right ingredients, blended beverages can be an easy, healthy and delicious way to pack in your nutrients at any hour - or the perfect accessory to a lazy summer afternoon (peep #8). Here are eight amazing recipes to start your summer off right.
8 Delicious Smoothie Recipes We Love for Summertime
1. Mango, Turmeric, and Lemon Smoothie: A tasty way to get your dose of turmeric in.
2. Sweet Greens: Second Prize Winner from our 2014 Summer Smoothie Recipe Contest.
3. Chocolate Orange Mango Protein Smoothie: Think of it like a dessert with health benefits. A must-try!
4. True Lime Avocado Pineapple-Mint Smoothie: Boost your energy with this amazingly healthy and rich tasting recipe.
5. True Lemon Super Anti-Oxidant Smoothie: Super tasty, super filling, and super healthy all in one cup.
6. Berry Orange Mango Tango Smoothie: The Grand Prize Winner from our 2014 Summer Smoothie Recipe Contest.
7. Raspberry Peach Lemon Refresher: This is the perfect way to start your day!
8. True Summer Smoothie: Adults only, please!
Whether you're vying for health benefits or a tasty blended treat (or, most likely, a little bit of both) smoothies are the perfect refreshments to work into your summer routine.
Are there any summer smoothies you absolutely love?