1. COMPANY RIGHT TO MODIFY TERMS. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or terminate any portion of the Website or these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice. All changes to these Terms are effective immediately upon being posted to a Website. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to these Terms will mean you accept these changes.
2. SITE USE. The Website and other linked pages, features, content, or application services (including without limitation any mobile application services) offered from time to time by Company in connection therewith are owned and operated by Company. Subject to the provisions of these Terms, Company may offer to provide certain services, as described more fully on the Website, that have been selected by you (together with the Website, the “Services”), solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. The term “Services” includes, without limitation, use of the Website, special offers, contests and any service Company performs for you, use of Company services through authorized third parties, and the Content (as defined below) offered by Company on the Website. Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content (as defined below). Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Nothing in these Terms transfers any rights to you or any third party except as expressly set forth herein. If you make any use of the Services other than as provided herein, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and other countries, as well as applicable state laws, in addition to breaching these Terms, and you may be subject to substantial damages.
3. MISUSE OF SITE. Company reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Website, including, without limitation, your access to any or all of the Services or your ability to use any the Website user ID and/or password, at any time without notice if we believe you have violated these Terms or the Additional Terms, or are likely to violate these Terms or the Additional Terms. Company may also change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the publicly available portion of the Website at any time, including the availability of any the Website feature, database, or content. Your sole remedy against Company in the event of a dispute arising out of these Terms, the Website, or your use thereof, is to terminate these Terms by ceasing your use of the Website. In the event of termination of these Terms, Company may delete and/or store, in its discretion, your Materials (defined in Section 6) and data associated with your use of the Website.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. You agree to use the Website only as provided herein. You will not:
- Transmit to the Website any content, or conduct yourself in any manner, that could be construed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, harassing, inflammatory, pornographic, violent, profane, threatening, unfair, inaccurate, deceptive or unlawful, or that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, copyright notices or legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or that is provided with the Website materials or accessed through the Website. Use the Website to conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Use the Website to send any bulk commercial email, or send any unsolicited email to any party. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others on the Website, including e-mail addresses.
- Use the Website or the Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, tamper with, impair, or disrupt the Website or Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or Services.
- Use the Website in any manner that could create a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to any particular the Website services.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, including any intellectual property laws or regulations, or violate these Terms.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or of the Website server.
- Access or attempt to access any other user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Website, including misrepresentation as a Company agent or representative, or misrepresentation stating or implying our endorsement of you or your product or activity.
5. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE.
5.1 Disclosure under Law. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including personally identifiable information, or to edit, refuse to allow or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Company’s sole discretion.
5.2 Providing Correct Personal Information. In the course of using the Website, you may be required to enter certain information, including without limitation personal information (collectively, “Information”). You represent and warrant that you will provide Company with full, true and correct Information, and to update such Information on the Website promptly as reasonably necessary and as required by Company.