It's no longer a secret that drinking more water throughout the day is good for you - staying hydrated keeps your body and brain functioning properly, and provides you with amazing health and cosmetic benefits.
We know as well as you do however, that water can start to taste boring after a while, but instead of turning to those sugary, artificially flavored and calorie-packed drinks, here are 8 refreshing flavor combos that use delicious ingredients with natural zest to keep you quenched and satisfied! Give 'em all a try!
8 Refreshing Flavor Combinations For Your Water
1. Mint Lemonade: An oldie but a goodie. Mint lemonade is always a hit, whether served at a summer barbecue or sipped as a pick-me-up after a good workout session. Tip: Add a few fresh sprigs of mint to True Lemon Original Lemonade and serve over ice.
2. Ginger Basil Grapefruit: When you're in the mood for a rockin' mocktail, give this perfectly tart flavor combo a go. Tip: Muddle fresh basil, add grated ginger, combine with True Grapefruit and serve over ice.
3. Lavender Peach Lemonade: This simple and soothing combo makes for a tasty after-work beverage. We think it tastes even better when consumed in a rocking chair. Tip: Add sprigs of fresh lavender or, if you can find it, lavender simple syrup to True Lemon Peach Lemonade and serve over ice.
4. Watermelon Lime Basil: There is nothing quite like a watermelon cooler on a hot summer day with a bit of natural zest to make you smile. Tip: Blend chunks of ripe watermelon, muddle fresh basil and finish by adding 1 or 2 packets of True Lime. Viola!
5. Grapefruit Tarragon: Try out this deliciously herbaceous flavor combo when you're craving something different to quench your thirst. Tip: It's as simple as garnishing True Grapefruit and sparkling water with some freshly picked tarragon, and serving over ice.
6. Cucumber Rosemary Lemonade: Only need one word to describe this cool combo, and that word is: refreshment. Tip: Puree fresh cucumber and rosemary in a food processor and add to True Lemon Original Lemonade with water, serve over ice, garnish with sprig of rosemary and thin slice of cuke. Sip, smile, and sigh.
7. Pineapple Mint Limeade: Never got a chance to hit this beach this summer? This tropical triad of tastes will make you feel otherwise. Tip: Add fresh muddled mint to True Lime Limeade and top with a splash of pineapple juice. Garnish your glass with a big chunk of pineapple (and a mini umbrella for the win).
8. Raspberry Lemon Thyme: This incredible combo is a perfect party pleaser, whether served virgin or spruced up with spirits, its sure to be a hit. Tip: True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade, add fresh thyme, drop in a few fresh raspberries and serve over ice.
We love to hear from you! Tell us which of these flavor combos is your favorite.