What’s better than a chocolate-dipped strawberry? One that’s sprinkled with True Lemon first! A fabulous dessert that also makes a great hostess gift.
12 small to medium-sized strawberries
10 ounces of 60% cacao (bittersweet) chocolate
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
True Lemon Shaker
- Line a large tray with foil and some non-stick spray.
- Rinse and pat dry the strawberries. Sprinkle the berries with a light coating of True Lemon and set aside.
- In a small bowl over a double boiler, melt the 60% cacao chocolate.
- Carefully pick up one strawberry at a time by the stem, and dip in the melted chocolate. Place each on the prepared tray.
- Once the strawberries are dipped, place the pan in the refrigerator to let cool.
- Wash the double boiler, and melt the 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Remove berries from the fridge and drizzle with additional white chocolate.
- Place back into the fridge for about 30 minutes, then serve cold!
Feel free to use semi-sweet or milk chocolate in this recipe, however the sweetness from the strawberries is complimented really well with a bittersweet, darker chocolate.