This creamy dessert is light and refreshing, contrasted with the delightful tartness of orange. Recipe submitted by Carol B.
1 prepared graham cracker crust (gluten-free, if desired)
1 4-serving package of vanilla pudding
1 4-serving package of cheesecake pudding
4 cups milk
6 packets True Orange
Whipped topping or toasted slivered almonds (optional)
Orange marmalade (optional)
- Combine 2 cups cold milk and 3 packets True Orange with vanilla pudding packet and mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups cold milk and 3 packets True Orange with cheesecake pudding packet and mix until well blended.
- Pour the cheesecake pudding mixture into the prepared pie crust, then top with vanilla pudding mixture.
- If desired, top with a layer of orange marmalade and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- Cover gently with plastic wrap and chill until pudding mixtures are set.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired!
Want to change this up a bit? Add True Orange Ginger to make it spicy!