Bright and flavorful, this light sauce compliments any type of fish or shellfish, and is delicious with pasta as well!
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup Chablis, or other dry white wine, or non-alcoholic white wine
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
4 packets True Lemon
- Place cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Pour in wine and whisk together until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in wine mixture and cook until sauce is clear and slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients, and serve!
Adapted from The New American Heart Association Cookbook.