A simple throw-together recipe that’s great for an easy weeknight meal. Creamy and delicious!
16 ounces frozen cut broccoli
2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 packets True Lemon
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease a 12×8-inch (2-quart) baking dish.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
- Arrange broccoli in prepared baking dish, and layer chicken over broccoli.
- In small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, and True Lemon; mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the chicken, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In small bowl, combine crumbs and margarine then sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot.
Be sure to not overcook the chicken before chopping. It will cook more in the casserole, and will be less likely to taste dry.