May 03, 2021
The Only Mother's Day Gift Guide You'll Need
Are you ready for Mother’s Day? It’s not too late to shop gifts for mom, whether online or at a local business in your neighborhood.
If you’re tight on cash this year, there are a number of creative ways to show mom how much you care. Some low-cost ways to express your love for mom are:
- Try your hand at baked goods and make homemade muffins, bagels, scones, or a loaf of bread to give as a gift! This is a great place to start for unique and flavorful recipes.
- If the weather is nice, surprise mom with a picnic in the park. Grab balloons and champagne to share.
- Get sneaky and find your mom’s old scrapbooks filled with old pictures. Upload photos to create a picture book online (check out Artifact Uprising) to bring them to life again, or turn a few into a custom magnet for her to keep on her fridge.
- Make a gift basket filled with her favorite snacks or sweet treats from the grocery store. Specialty teas or coffees and scented soap bars make a wonderful addition too. Be sure to throw in some packets of True Citrus!
- Take your favorite photo and make a custom painting. There many companies that will take your photograph and mail you your own paint-by-numbers kit - with paints, brushes, and everything you need.
Looking to spend a little more money on mom this year? These are some unique Mother’s Day gift ideas to give to your mom or mother-figure to celebrate the place they hold in your life.
The Best Mother’s Day Gifts
...for the health nut.
Sign mom up for a produce delivery service such as Imperfect Foods or Misfits Market (depending on your area). She’ll be delighted to have fresh, delicious surprise produce delivered right to her door.
...for the (vaccinated) travel junkie.
Grab your mom a surprise ticket to anywhere in the U.S.!
Pack Up & Go is a unique travel agency that allows you to choose a few specifications (including dates, interests, etc.), then they will arrange everything for you. The catch? Mom won’t have any idea where she’s going until she leaves. Here’s how it works.
…for the wine lover.
Sign mom up for a wine delivery service based around her tastes. Winc creates curated deliveries of sustainable wines that are gentle on the planet, and completely delicious. It’s a modern approach to wine, that any mom will love.
...for the green thumb.
Update mom’s gardening gear with new gloves or tools from Womanswork. This women-owned business has been around for over 35-years, so they have some pretty amazing options to choose from.
...for the sweet tooth.
Load mom up on delectable treats from Honey Mama’s! These are luxurious melt-in-your-mouth cocoa truffle bars that come in an array of fun flavors like Ginger Cardamom and Lavender Rose. All made from simple, superfood ingredients, these sweet treats make for a truly unique mother’s day gift.
No matter how you celebrate your mom this year, True Citrus products are a wonderful accompaniment to any small gathering. They are a healthy alternative that allows you to enjoy time together with loved ones without overindulging. Check out our newest drink mix flavors!