Time for a tune up! Just like you keep your car humming by giving it the oil it needs, True Citrus products help keep your body in top performance shape. That's because True Lemon (as well as True Lime, True Orange, and True Grapefruit) harness the power of all-important water and hydration.
Did you know just a 3% loss of body weight from dehydration can cause a 10% drop in your body's ability to function? True Lemon is proven to help people drink more water, which helps you stay at peak performance level.
Just like a car, all of your different parts need to be in good shape to keep you running smoothly. Here is how True Citrus flavors help to keep your body's 11 systems at cruising speed.
How True Citrus Keeps Your Systems Healthy
Your bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments.
- Cells and even bones contain water.
- Water is also in the fluids that keep your joints moving smoothly.
For moving limbs, and also control the movement of the stomach, intestine, heart, and circulatory system.
- Adequate hydration controls muscle and joint inflammation.
- One True Lemon customer writes that for leg muscle cramps, "just empty 2-3 packets of true lemon into your mouth (don't add anything, just the powder) and the cramps should dissipate within a few minutes."
Made up of your heart, blood vessels, and blood, this system carries nutrients, oxygen and CO2, hormones, and wastes through the body.
- Water is the main ingredient in your body's fluids. Adequate hydration is needed for proper circulation.
- When dehydrated, the fluid loss causes a drop in blood volume, which makes the heart work harder to push oxygen and nutrients through the bloodstream to your brain, skin, and muscles.
- Reducing the amount of salt in your diet can lower your risk of developing heart disease by 25 percent. Try using no-sodium True Lime Garlic and Cilantro instead of salt on foods for a satisfying, tangy taste.
- When you consume sugary drinks, the sugar raises your levels of inflammation, another risk factor for heart disease. Nutritional experts recommend True Lemon in water instead of sugary sodas and sports drinks.
Your brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves relay electrical signals and control processes like digestion and circulation.
- Brain cells need a balance between water and various elements to operate. Being dehydrated disrupts that balance and makes brain cells less efficient.
- Without enough water, the brain has to work harder to process information, and we have more difficulty with short-term and long-term memory, staying alert and keeping our attention focused.
The nose, trachea, and lungs are responsible for gas exchange between the blood and the environment.
- Adequate hydration is important because the beneficial mucus that keeps your eyes, ears, nose, and throat moist is mostly water.
Your mouth, esophagus, stomach, and small and large intestines break down and absorb the nutrients you need for growth and maintenance.
- Water carries digestive enzymes around your digestive system.
- Water helps move everything through your digestive system so that new nutrients can be processed and absorbed.
Kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra filter wastes, toxins and excess water or nutrients from your circulatory system.
- Water keeps your internal temperature steady and helps cool your body.
- Water helps dilute urine, which helps flush out bacteria before infections can start.
- Adequate hydration is needed for eliminating toxins.
- Water with True Lemon changes the PH of the blood and urinary tract, helping prevent bacteria from growing.
- Switching from sodas to True Lemon means citrate will displace excess oxalate in the body, which can help prevent kidney stones.
Endocrine hormone-secreting glands include the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, pancreas, and adrenal glands. These send chemical messages through the body that help control growth and nutrient absorption.
- Increased water consumption is also linked to avoiding Type 2 diabetes.
Being overweight can affect your self-esteem. Feeling and looking your best means you're more likely to have a healthy sex drive.
- True Lemon has been proven to increase water consumption, which can in turn lead to weight loss.
- Losing weight can help you avoid blood vessel disease that reduces essential blood flow to the genitals.
- Switch to sparkling water with True Lemon after your first cocktail. Too much alcohol acts a depressant that can interfere with performance.
Destroys and removes invading microbes and viruses. Keep your Lymph, lymph nodes and vessels, white blood cells, T- and B- cells healthy with lots of H20 and Vitamin C.
- Most of your blood is water and water is in the lymphatic system.
- Blood and lymph are how the body carries food and oxygen to cells, and how waste is removed.
Your body's largest organ, the skin is composed of the epidermis; dermis; and hypodermis.
- Drinking water hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
In life, no breakdowns are needed! Regular maintenance ensures the reliability, functionality, comfort and longevity of your car. The same goes for your personal chassis. Stay in the fast lane with water and your favorite True Citrus flavor the best daily service for all your parts.